Pricing & Plans
Studio & One-bedroom Apartments(1 studio available)
- Sizes: 57m2
- Level’s 2 & 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Apartments: 6 & 12
Two-bedroom Apartments (8)(none currently available)
- Sizes: 71-98m2
- Level’s 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Apartments: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10
Three-bedroom Apartments (3)(none currently available)
- Sizes: 113-147m2
- Level’s 1, 2 & 4
- Bathrooms: 1 / 1.5
- Apartments: 2, 11 & 13
INCLUDED: All apartments are self-contained with fridge freezer, dishwasher, and induction hob & oven. Rent includes power, water and cleaning for common spaces, full access to the roof hub facilities and vege gardens, and access to book the electric car and guest room (extra charges).
LENGTH OF LEASE: Long-term leases of up to 10 years will be available following an initial 12 month fixed lease period. After the initial 12 months you will always be free to leave with 90 days notice, even on a fixed lease. Once you have settled in and have a feel for living at 26 Aroha we will work out an arrangement with you that works for you and your future plans.
RENT INCREASES: If you would like us to make a committment to you on how much the rent increase will be each year for the life of your lease, we will do that.
VALUATIONS: The rents at 26 Aroha have been assessed by an independant qualified valuer, based on examples in the current rental market.
Building and Apartment Plans
1 x Studio and 1 x One-bedroom apartment
The studio could also be a rentable officespace if enough 26 Aroha residents would like a shared facility to work without travel.
8 x two bedroom apartments
More on what’s included in each apartment below.
The apartments each include:
- Attractive corkoleum flooring supplied by Ecofloors, imported from Portugal, in kitchen, living, bathroom and hallways to provide good sound insulation
- 100% wool carpet in the bedrooms
- Thermal modelling to maintain temperatures between 18-24 degrees for most of the year without heating or cooling
- Small panel heater in the living area to take the edge off on the coldest days
- Double glazed windows with ventable latches to keep in the warmth but provide airflow to prevent condensation
- Breathable wool blend insulation in the walls from TerraLana
- Low power long lasting LED lighting supplied by ECC lighting
- Low water usage plumbing including taps and shower
- Custom designed kitchen and bathroom cabinetry by use-d
- Beautiful kitchen & bathroom fittings supplied by Franklins
- Stainless steel kitchen benches
- Bosch low power and water usage, quiet dishwasher
- Mitsubishi low power usage digital inverter fridge
- Beko combo oven and low energy fast cooking induction hob
- Extractor hood in kitchens and fan in bathrooms
- Wifi coverage on shared broadband network, with dedicated ethernet connections for TV streaming (Netflix, AppleTV, Neon, Freeview, etc)
- Balcony or Juliet balcony
All residents will have access to:
- The shared guestroom for visiting family and friends (for a reasonable nightly rate).
- The shared roof laundry – including Miele front loader low power & low water usage washing machines with optimal automatic detergent dispensing (we will provide detergent), and Miele heat pump super low power usage dryers
- Shared organic gardens, complete with beehives, worm farm, and compost for you to enjoy and get immersed in.
- A shared roof deck area with BBQ, outdoor lounge space, and sunny 360 degree views of Auckland